Network Cat6 Standard Cable 5m:
– High-class Cat6 Ethernet Network cable.
– Modular connector: 8P8C.
– Type: Cat6.
– Gauge: 24AWG.
– Certification: ISO, UL, CE.
– Length: 5 M.
– Colour: Grey.
– Competitive Price.
· Cat6 cables are perfect for all your high speed networking applications.
· Great for all high bandwidth applications like VOIP and Gigabit networks.
· Also, with its superior connector you get a cable that is built for speed and endurance.
· High quality Category 6 (CAT6) patch cables are the solution to your internetworking needs.
· 2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in Cat5e and Cat6 communications cables.
· Cat5e and Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminium (CCA) wire.
· Cat6 cables and connectors are made to higher standards featuring thicker gauge conduits and isolation spleens
that reduce crosstalk and system noise.
· With blazing speeds up to 500MHz, you can connect all your WAN/LAN segments to all you’re networking gear
and run full throttle without any bottlenecked lines.